Saturday, February 9, 2013

Heart Lollipops

On Tuesday, I had the privilege of presenting to a group of women at the Stonecroft Ministries Celebrating Women Connecting luncheon, all about the wonders of Stampin' Up!.  You know, it really is quite amazing what we do with a piece of paper!

I was there to show them the many different things you can make for Valentine's with SU! products, and of course I could not show up without a favor for each one of them. *Ü*


 I used the heart die cuts from the More Amore Designer Series Paper for the base and added tickets from the That's The Ticket stamp set.  Plus a flower trim and heart punch of DSP.


The lollipops were from Target.


And the finished product!

There is a lot going on right now with Stampin' Up!, so I thought I would recap all the specials so you don't miss a thing.

Sent With Love   

131847 Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount; English only) $17.95
132182 Sent with Love Designer Series Paper $10.95
132851 Pretty Bundle $25.50 (20% off retail value!)
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
See the flyer and order yours HERE
Available now through April 30th AND until March 22nd, you can get Sale-a-bration benefits with this in a $50 purchase!

Paper Pumpkin


Have you signed up to receive your Paper Pumpkin delivered right to your home each month? I have and would like you to join me. Click HERE for all the Paper Pumpkin details and please choose me, Becky Roberts (Boise, ID 83713) as your demonstrator. After you sign up send me an e-mail so I can send you a thank you card!
Sale-a-bration
Whether you are stocking up on basics or ordering lots of fun things from the Spring Catalog all add up to FREE products! With every $50 purchase you can choose a FREE item from the 2013 Sale-a-bration flyer shown HERE.
And...when joining the Stampin' Up! family, you get an additional 25% worth of products added to your Starter Kit as we celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary! What a great time to join!
Starter Kit is just $99 and you choose $158.50 in products.


3 comments :